- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 8+ years old
- max group size 16
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take a 4WD adventure through the breathtaking landscape of Fraser Island. Venture across undulating sand dunes and vast golden beach in search of that iconic outback creature – the dingo!
- Cruise through the islands of the Whitsundays, with a stop at the worldfamous Whitehaven beach. Surround yourself with dazzling white sands and azure waters as you discover this idyllic place.
- Witness the magnificence of the Great Barrier Reef on a snorkelling adventure. Brimming with colourful coral and tropical fish, enjoy an included cruise from Cairns to explore this underwater paradise.
- Learn how to spear fish and gather medicine on Kuyu Kuyu (Cooya Beach) with Kuku Yalanji guides who are committed to maintaining their ancestral traditions and way of life.
Explore the golden shores and picturesque rainforests of Queensland on a 12-day adventure from Brisbane to Cairns. Take an off-road jaunt across Fraser Island’s dunes, sail through shimmering waters to discover the impossibly white beaches of the Whitsundays, flop and drop on the palm-fringed sands of Mission Beach, soak up the laidback energy of Airlie Beach after sunset and explore the colourful underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef. Learn to hunt and use native plants from a First Nations guide, encounter crocodiles and colourful birds on a cruise through mangrove thickets and walk under heavy green canopy in the mighty Mossman Gorge. This nature-filled and culturally-rich eco escapade is designed to get you away from the hustle and bustle of the city, and straight to the natural heart of Australia’s north.
Brisbane to Fraser Island
Whitsundays Cruise and Airlie Beach
Atherton Tableands - Cairns
Cairns/Barron Gorge/Port Douglas
Daintree Rainforest/Cape Tribulation/Port Douglas
Mossman Gorge/Kuyu Kuyu/Port Douglas
- Hotel (6 nights) Resort (4 nights)
- 9 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Private vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Fraser Island - Fraser Island 4WD day trip
- Airlie Beach - Flight Brisbane to Airlie Beach
- Whitsunday Islands - Full Day Sailing Adventure
- Cairns - Barron Gorge lookout
- Kuranda - Lunch stop
- Port Douglas - Local dinner
- Port Douglas - Leader-lead orientation walk
- Port Douglas - Trinity Bay lookout
- Cape Tribulation - Lookout & guided walk
- Daintree Rainforest - Guided nature walk
- Daintree Rainforest - Cooper Creek boat trip
- Daintree Rainforest - Heritage restaurant lunch
- Mossman Gorge - Guided rainforest walk
- Kuyu Kuyu - Kuku Yalanji First Nations experience
- Any international flights to Brisbane and from Cairns are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Brisbane to the Daintree Discovery tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 174+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Brisbane to the Daintree Discovery tour. You can cancel the tour up to 30 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 29 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 October 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 29 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Brisbane to the Daintree Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Brisbane to the Daintree Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip visits some amazing beaches along the way. Please consider your level of swimming skill before getting in the water.
- Only some meals are included on this trip. This allows for more freedom and flexibility, as there are often many great dining options along this part of the coast.
- This trip requires a moderate level of fitness as it involves a lot of walking, allowing you to really get among nature. Please bring sturdy, comfortable walking shoes and comfortable clothing.
- This trip includes time spent travelling in a private vehicle with your group. Extra space can be tight, and conditions may feel a little cramped. It’s all part of the adventure and a great way to get to know your fellow travellers. Please read the itinerary carefully for travel time estimates.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.