- Mountain biking
- Kayaking and canoeing
- National parks
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 25 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-50 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a 4WD safari trip on Fraser Island
- Explore the amazing Whitsunday Islands
- Go cruising in the Great Barrier Reef
- Hike through the oldest living rainforest in the world in Cape Tribulation
Get the chance to participate in tons of included activities along the way. Go cruising and snorkelling in the Great Barrier Reef and explore the Whitsundays during a sailing trip. Enjoy cycling and canoeing through the oldest rainforest in the world and explore Agnes Water on a chopper bike.
Discover the best that Australia has to offer during this adventure and return home with fond memories and amazing snapshots. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Brisbane - Noosa
Day 2: Everglades canoeing trip
Day 3: Noosa - Rainbow Beach
Day 4: Rainbow Beach
Day 5: Rainbow Beach - Fraser Island (4WD camping tour)
Day 6: Fraser Island 4WD camping tour
Day 7: Return to Rainbow Beach
Day 8: Rainbow Beach - Seventeen Seventy (1770)
Day 9: Motorbike tour
Day 10: Seventeen Seventy (1770) - Airlie beach (overnight bus)
Day 11: Airlie Beach
Day 12: Whitsundays sailing adventure
Day 13: Whitsundays sailing adventure
Day 14: Whitsundays - Airlie Beach
Day 15: Airlie Beach - Magnetic Island
Day 16: Magnetic Island
Day 17: Magnetic Island - Cairns
Day 18: Great Barrier Reef cruise
Day 19: Cairns
Day 20: Cape Tribulation & Daintree rainforest tour
Day 21: Rainforest hike, bike and canoe
Day 22: Rainforest hike, bike and canoe - Cairns
Day 23: Cairns
Day 24: Cairns
Day 25: Cairns departure
- Hop-on, hop-off buses from Brisbane to Cairns
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- All activities except those mentioned in the 'What's Excluded' section
- An experienced tour guide in every destination
- Whitsundays Scenic Flight`
- Excluded activities: Mission Beach skydiving: AUD35. Fraser Island 4WD driving: AUD15. Moreton Island: AUD50. Dolphin experience: AUD5
- Meals except those mentioned on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 86+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThese packages are only suitable for those over age 18, and it is only possible to drive on Fraser Island if you are over 21 and have held a drivers license for 1 year. It is still possible to partake if you are not over 21, or if you have not held your license for 1 year, you are just not able to drive.