- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Noosa, one of Australia's top surf spots
- Snorkel among colorful coral reefs at the Whitehaven Beach
- Explore the Great Barrier Reef
- Enjoy a leisurely day cruise through the postcardperfect islands of the Whitsundays
A leisurely day cruise awaits you in the postcard-perfect islands of the Whitsundays, including a stop at the famed Whitehaven Beach. Drive through undulating cane fields to the historic Tully and get the chance to learn more about the aboriginal art and culture.
End your trip on a high note in the Great Barrier Reef with a full-day exploration of two different reef sights, with included snorkelling and marine conservation commentary from your boat crew. Enjoy beautiful sceneries, great food and a variety of down-to-earth experiences that can only be enjoyed in small groups, all paired with local knowledge during the tour.
Day 1: Brisbane to Noosa
Day 2: Noosa & Fraser Island
Day 3: Noosa to Airlie Beach (via Brisbane)
Day 4: Airlie Beach & Whitsunday Islands Cruise
Day 5: Mission Beach (via Tully)
Day 6: Cairns (via the Atherton Tablelands)
Day 7: Cairns & Great Barrier Reef
Day 8: Cairns
- All transport (private buses, flight & boat trips)
- 6 breakfasts, 3 lunch, 1 dinner
- Experienced tour guides
- Great Barrier Reef day cruise including 2 reef sites, bird sanctuary, snorkeling & lunch on board
- Fraser Island 4wd adventure with lunch included
- Whitsundays Island Explorer day cruise with a visit to Whitehaven beach, snorkeling opportunities & lunch on board
- International flights to Brisbane and from Cairns
- Scuba dive on the barrier reef from AUD $70
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationTravelers must be 18+ to travel on the tour unless an approved minor (8+ years old) is accompanied by an adult. There is not age limit, but all guest must be young in spirit & active enough to participate daily in light to medium walks, some lasting up to 2 hours. All tours require comfortable walking shoes and weather-appropriate clothing (We travel nearly 1000 km from Brisbane to Sydney so during the week it could be cold and wet and the next day sunny and hot). Sunscreen is recommended on sunny & cloudy days.