- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 8+ years old
- max group size 16
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take an incredible 4WD adventure through the breathtaking landscape of Fraser Island. Venture across undulating sand dunes and vast golden beach in search of that iconic outback creature, the dingo!
- Cruise through the postcardperfect islands of the Whitsundays, including a stop at the worldfamous Whitehaven beach. Surround yourself with dazzling white sands and azure waters as you discover this idyllic corner of Queensland.
- Enjoy a free afternoon in the tropical bliss of Mission Beach. Soak up the salty sea breeze and laze on the palmfringed sands, stretch your limbs with a yoga class or go for a dip in the pool – it’s a hard life!
- Venture into the wilderness of the Atherton Tablelands – take a dip in a magnificent plunge waterfall nestled in dense tropical rainforest and admire the beautiful bluegreen hues of Lake Eacham.
Explore Australia’s sun-kissed east coast from the Queensland capital of Brisbane to the tropical hub of Cairns on an epic trip that offers one coastal paradise after another. Take an off-road adventure across the undulating dunes of Fraser Island, sail through dazzling waters to discover the impossibly white beaches of the Whitsundays, flop and drop on the palm-fringed sands of laidback Mission Beach, soak up the energy and nightlife of Airlie Beach after sunset and explore the colourful underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef. Get wet and wild in waterfalls and rainforests and salty and sandy on islands and beaches, then retreat to your four-star accommodation for a refreshingly hot shower – Queensland is calling!
Highlight is Karijini NP. Warra is our guide, driver and also as
cook for us, thanks a lot for your hard work. Lucky to meet you.”
Brisbane to Fraser Island
Whitsundays Cruise and Airlie Beach
Atherton Tableands - Cairns
- Hotel (7 nights)
- 6 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Bus , Plane
- An expert tour leader
- Fraser Island 4WD day trip
- Flight Brisbane to Airlie Beach
- Whitsunday Islands sailing
- Great Barrier Reef day cruise
- Any international flights to Brisbane and from Cairns are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Brisbane to Cairns Northbound tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 145+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Brisbane to Cairns Northbound tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 July 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Brisbane to Cairns Northbound tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Brisbane to Cairns Northbound tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- There are some long travelling days. (An included flight between Brisbane and Proserpine speeds things up) but it’s all part of the adventure and a great way to get to know your fellow travellers.
- This trip visits some amazing beaches along the way. Please consider your level of swimming skill before getting in the water.
- Only some meals are included on this trip. This allows for more freedom and flexibility, as there are often many great dining options along this part of the coast.
- This trip is part of a combination tour, with other travellers joining from Sydney when you’re starting in Brisbane. If you'd like to check out the Sydney to Cairns 14-day trip, please search for PVOSC on our website.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers