- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-50 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a 4WD safari trip on Fraser Island
- Explore the amazing Whitsunday Islands
- Discover the Great Barrier Reef during a cruise trip
- Relax on pristine beaches
Get the chance to participate in tons of included activities along the way and have fun. Go cruising and snorkelling in the Great Barrier Reef and explore the Whitsundays during a sailing trip. Take a stroll around the white sandy stretches of Rainbow and Airlie beaches and get to choose from a number of optional activities.
Discover the best that Australia's northeastern coast has to offer during this adventure and return home with fond memories and amazing snapshots. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Rainbow Beach - Brisbane
Day 2: Fraser Island 4WD camping tour
Day 3: Fraser Island 4WD camping tour
Day 4: Fraser Island - Rainbow Beach
Day 5: Rainbow Beach - Airlie Beach (overnight bus)
Day 6: Airlie Beach
Day 7: Whitsundays Sailing Adventure
Day 8: Whitsundays sailing adventure
Day 9: Return to Airlie Beach
Day 10: Airlie Beach - Cairns
Day 11: Great Barrier Reef cruise
Day 12: Cairns departure
- Hop-on, hop-off bus from Brisbane to Cairns. We will provide you with the tickets. You will have to travel by yourself
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- All activities except those mentioned in the 'What's Excluded' section
- An experienced tour guide in every destination
- Whitsundays Scenic Flight`
- Fraser Island 4WD driving compulsory insurance levy: AUD15. Dolphin experience: AUD5
- Meals except those as per the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 44+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThese packages are only suitable for those over age 18, and it is only possible to drive on Fraser Island if you are over 21 and have held a drivers license for 1 year. It is still possible to partake if you are not over 21, or if you have not held your license for 1 year, you are just not able to drive.