- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Zip over dunes on a remote sand island.
- Sail from island to island through the Whitsundays on a maxi yacht.
- Connect with nature on an overnight excursion in the Everglades
Now's the time to explore Australia on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. If you're big on ambition but short on time, sign yourself up for this zippy ten-day tour up the East Coast of Queensland. Play transport bingo as you hop on a yacht, train, truck, and private vehicle to get around your destinations. Hit Fraser Island and the Whitsundays, go snorkelling, and sleep on the banks of the Noosa River. Your time here may be fleeting, but the photos you snap, post, and caption will have "humblebrag" written all over them forever.
Day 1: Brisbane
Day 2: Brisbane/Noosa Everglades
Day 3: Noosa Everglades/Fraser Island
Day 4: Fraser Island/Airlie Beach
Day 5: Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands
Day 6: Whitsunday Islands
Day 7: Whitsunday Islands/Airlie Beach
Day 8: Airlie Beach/Cairns
Day 9: Cairns
Day 10: Cairns
- Hostels (5 nts, multi-share with 4-8 people), cabin (1 nt, multi-share with 4 beds), overnight train (1 nt), maxi yacht (2 nts, open cabin multi-share). All nights are multi-share on this trip.
5 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD235-305 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, maxi yacht, boat, train, truck, ferry
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Reef Ecologic Coral Restoration, Whitsunday Islands
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Discover Moment: Cairns
- Your Big Night Out Moment: in Cairns, Cairns
- Fraser Island excursion
- Noosa Everglades overnight experience
- Noosa Everglades canoeing excursion
- Entrance fees to Cooloola Recreation Area and Fraser Island in Great Sandy NP
- Whitsunday Islands sailing excursion (3 days)
- Whitehaven Beach visit
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Brisbane and from Cairns are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Brisbane to Cairns Experience: Sand Dunes & the Whitsundays tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 68 today.
- Save US$ 45+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Brisbane to Cairns Experience: Sand Dunes & the Whitsundays tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Brisbane to Cairns Experience: Sand Dunes & the Whitsundays tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Brisbane to Cairns Experience: Sand Dunes & the Whitsundays tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.