- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- Zip over dunes on a remote sand island.
- Sail from island to island through the Whitsundays on a maxi yacht.
- Connect with nature on an overnight excursion in the Everglades
You can get a sense of just how huge Australia is by looking at a map, but once you’re there, the vastness really hits home. For travellers long on ambition but short on time, this extensive and compact journey up the East Coast of Queensland is nothing short of ideal. Employing a diverse range of transport — yachts, trains, truck, and private vehicles — you’ll visit Fraser Island and the Whitsundays, go snorkelling, and sleep on the banks of the Noosa River. Your time here may not last long, but your memories will last forever.
Day 1: Brisbane
Day 2: Brisbane/Noosa Everglades
Day 3: Noosa Everglades/Fraser Island
Day 4: Fraser Island/Airlie Beach
Day 5: Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands
Day 6: Whitsunday Islands
Day 7: Whitsunday Islands/Airlie Beach
Day 8: Airlie Beach/Cairns
Day 9: Cairns
Day 10: Cairns
- Hostels (5 nts), cabin (1 nt), overnight train (1 nt), maxi yacht (2 nts). All nights multi-share.
5 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD235-305 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, maxi yacht, boat, train, truck, ferry
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Reef Ecologic Coral Restoration, Whitsunday Islands
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Discover Moment: Cairns
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Cairns
- Fraser Island excursion
- Noosa Everglades overnight experience
- Noosa Everglades canoeing excursion
- Entrance fees to Cooloola Recreation Area and Fraser Island in Great Sandy NP
- Whitsunday Islands sailing excursion (3 days)
- Whitehaven Beach visit
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Brisbane and from Cairns are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Brisbane to Cairns Experience: Sand Dunes & the Whitsundays tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 77 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 51 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Brisbane to Cairns Experience: Sand Dunes & the Whitsundays tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Brisbane to Cairns Experience: Sand Dunes & the Whitsundays tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.