- Rainforest and jungle visits
- 4x4, quad and ATV trips
- duration 18 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-50 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Drive a 4WD vehicle on Fraser Island
- Explore the amazing Whitsundays
- Enjoy diving in the Great Barrier Reef
- Visit the oldest living rainforest in the world in Cape Tribulation & Daintree
Get the chance to participate in tons of included activities along the way. Go cruising and snorkelling in the Great Barrier Reef and explore the Whitsundays. Take a trip to the oldest living rainforest in the world in Cape Tribulation and Daintree and relax on white sandy beaches.
Discover the best that Australia has to offer during this adventure and return home with fond memories and amazing snapshots. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Brisbane - Noosa
Day 2: Noosa
Day 3: Noosa - Rainbow Beach
Day 4: Rainbow Beach
Day 5: Fraser Island 4WD camping tour
Day 6: Fraser Island 4WD camping tour
Day 7: Fraser Island - Rainbow Beach
Day 8: Rainbow Beach - Airlie Beach (overnight bus)
Day 9: Airlie Beach
Day 10: Whitsundays sailing adventure
Day 11: Whitsundays sailing adventure
Day 12: Whitsundays - Airlie Beach
Day 13: Airlie Beach - Magnetic Island
Day 14: Magnetic Island
Day 15: Magnetic Island - Cairns
Day 16: Great Barrier Reef cruise
Day 17: Cape Tribulation & Daintree trip
Day 18: Cairns departure
- Hop-on, hop-off bus from Brisbane to Cairns. We will provide you with the tickets. You will have to travel by yourself
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- All activities except those mentioned in the 'What's Excluded' section
- Meals as per the itinerary
- An experienced tour guide in each destination
- Whitsundays Scenic Flight`
- Excluded activities: Fraser Island 4WD driving compulsory insurance levy: AUD15. Dolphin experience: AUD5
- Meals except those as per the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThese packages are only suitable for those over age 18, and it is only possible to drive on Fraser Island if you are over 21 and have had a drivers license for 1 year (please carry your driver's license along with you). It is still possible to partake if you are not over 21, or if you have not held your license for 1 year, you are just not able to drive.