- City sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 8+ years old
- max group size 16
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Take an incredible 4WD adventure through the breathtaking landscape of Fraser Island (K'gari). Venture across undulating sand dunes and vast golden beach in search of that iconic outback creature, the dingo!
- Cruise through the postcardperfect islands of the Whitsundays, including a stop at the worldfamous Whitehaven beach. Surround yourself with dazzling white sands and azure waters as you discover this idyllic corner of Queensland.
- Enjoy a free afternoon in the tropical bliss of Mission Beach. Soak up the salty sea breeze and laze on the palmfringed sands, stretch your limbs with a yoga class or go for a dip in the pool – it’s a hard life!
- Venture into the wilderness of the Atherton Tablelands – take a dip in a magnificent plunge waterfall nestled in dense tropical rainforest and admire the beautiful bluegreen hues of Lake Eacham.
- Witness the magnificence of the Great Barrier Reef on a bucketlistticking snorkelling adventure. Brimming with colourful coral and tropical fish, enjoy an included cruise from Cairns to explore this underwater paradise.
Explore Australia’s sun-kissed east coast from Queensland's capital of Brisbane to the tropical hub of Cairns on an epic trip that offers one coastal paradise after another. Take an off-road adventure across the undulating dunes of Fraser Island (K'gari), sail through dazzling waters to discover the impossibly white beaches of the Whitsundays, flop and drop on the palm-fringed sands of laidback Mission Beach, soak up the energy and nightlife of Airlie Beach after sunset and explore the colourful underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef. Get wet and wild in waterfalls and rainforests and salty and sandy on islands and beaches, then retreat to your four-star accommodation for a refreshingly hot shower – Queensland is calling!
Day 1: Brisbane / Fraser Island (K'gari)
Day 2: Fraser Island (K'gari)
Day 3: Airlie Beach
Day 4: Whitsunday Islands / Airlie Beach
Day 5: Mission Beach
Day 6: Great Barrier Reef / Mission Beach
Day 7: Atherton Tablelands / Cairns
Day 8: Cairns
- Resort (4 nights), Hotel (3 nights)
- 7 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Private vehicle , Ferry , 4WD vehicle , Plane , Sailing boat
- An expert tour leader
- Fraser Island (K'gari) - Highlights by 4WD, including Eli Creek, Lake McKenzie & 75-Mile Beach
- Whitsunday Islands - Full Day Sailing Adventure
- Whitsunday Islands - Snorkelling
- Whitsunday Islands - Whitehaven Beach Visit
- Great Barrier Reef - Day Cruise & Snorkelling Adventure
- Atherton Tablelands - Highlights Tour
- Any international flights to Brisbane and from Cairns are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Brisbane to Cairns Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 96+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Brisbane to Cairns Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 30 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 29 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 June 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 June 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 29 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Brisbane to Cairns Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Brisbane to Cairns Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- There are some long travelling days. (An included flight between Brisbane and Proserpine speeds things up) but it’s all part of the adventure and a great way to get to know your fellow travellers.
- This trip is part of a combination tour, with other travellers joining from Sydney when you’re starting in Brisbane. If you'd like to check out the Sydney to Cairns 14-day trip, please search for PVOSC on our website.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.