- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Get to know the lovely neighbourhood of Urca, where the city of Rio de Janeiro was founded.
- Discover why Cariocas love having a beer by the “mureta da Urca”.
- Savour some delicious empadinhas (stuffed pastries) from a local vendor.
- See the local highlights of Rio, such as the city’s Old Town district and the lasting legacy of the 2016 Olympics.
- Explore the charming neighbourhood of Urca, where the city of Rio de Janeiro was founded.
- Discover the renovated harbour area and see sites such as Kobra’s graffiti mural and the Museum of Tomorrow.
- Enjoy epic views of Rio from iconic sites like the Christ the Redeemer statue and Sugarloaf Mountain.
- Explore the bohemian district of Santa Teresa and shop for locally made souvenirs.
- Visit the famous nightlife hot spot of Lapa (to help you plan your evening later on!).
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results