- Food tour
- duration 3 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Taste Portuguese bread, sausages and cheeses
- Learn more about the culinary history of Braga
- Visit restaurants, cafes and food shops
After meeting your guide the walking tour in Braga begins with a tasting of Portuguese products. You will have the chance to meet local people and explore the cultural sights of the city on foot accompanied by an expert guide.
Note: The itinerary for Braga Food Tours is subject to change, based on the location's availability and weather.
Meeting local people;
Scheduled food tours on foot specially designed for small groups;
3-hour culinary walking tour of the vibrant Portuguese city.
Explore the cultural sights of the city on foot accompanied by an expert guide;
Get together with people from around the world.
Includes different Petiscos. These are a generally small version of large plates.
Three Portuguese Slices of cheese with red wine.
Gizzard, Bifana (the Portuguese sandwich based on pork meat) with White Wine – Vinho Verde.
Olives or lupins with White Wine – Vinho Verde.
Tíbias e Fidalguinhos (cake & cookies) and coffee or tea.
- Food tasting
- Travel insurance
- Any drinks and meals not specified
- Traditional Portuguese Food is not suitable for vegans and/or vegetarians.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationTraditional Portuguese Food is not suitable for vegans and/or vegetarians. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.