- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 3 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 7+ years old
- max group size 4
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit Bom Jesus do Monte
- Take a walking tour of Braga, one of the oldest Christian cities in the world
- Explore the Cathedral of Braga
Meet at 10:00 am near Arco da Porta Nova. Visit the Cathedral of Braga, where, according to tradition, the Braga diocese was established in the third century. However, history books point to the year 900. The current building was constructed on the ruins of another religious building that was possibly the previous cathedral.
Take a trip to the sanctuary of Bom Jesus do Monte, which is located on top of Mount Espinho and is surrounded by a verdant forest. Your tour ends at 1:00 pm.
- Transfer to Bom Jesus do Monte Shrine (by car)
- Cathedral entrance ticket
- Travel insurance
- Drinks and meals not specified in the itinerary
- Entrances, other than those mentioned
- Telephone and other personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.