- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-40 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Full day wolf and wildlife tracking guide in Yellowstone
- Navajo guided backroads tour of Monument Valley
- Salt Lake City tour with a local Mormon guide
- Yosemite & Zion
You'll hit all the top spots on this 15 day camping tour of America's wild West, including Yosemite, Zion, Arches, Yellowstone and the magnificent Grand Canyon National Park! Hike under towering waterfalls and past red rock spires and arches, and meet the Navajo Nation on an included Monument Valley backcountry tour. Witness erupting geysers and keep an eye out for bison, Grizzly Bear and Bald Eagles as you pass through some of the best wildlife reserves in North America, accompanied by a wolf and wildlife tracking guide. With so much to see and do, this tour embodies the true American spirit.
Yellowstone National Park
Salt Lake City
Moab - Arches National Park
Grand Canyon (south Rim)
Zion National Park
Death Valley National Park
Yosemite National Park
- 10 nights camping
- 4 nights hotel
- 10 breakfasts, 13 lunches and 10 dinners
- All transportation by private vehicle
- Free Wi-Fi in your vehicle (Maximum 5 users at one time)
- Services of a professional tour leader and local guides
- Any international flights to Bozeman and from San Francisco are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of the West tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 145+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of the West tour. You can cancel the tour up to 55 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 54 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 260 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 54 days before departure. For any departures within 12 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Best of the West tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of the West tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.