- A Safari through Botswana's best wildlife reserves and Victoria Falls.
- Nothing compares to that moment when you first fly over the savanna and see the Okavango Delta glittering far below.
- Sleep in comfort at a vintage safari camp, which sits on platforms overlooking floodplains and animals below.
- Experience a traditional mokoro excursion down the Okavango Delta and learn about wildlife from a personal guide.
Highlights9% off Today
- The thundering Victoria Falls is one of the world's most spectacular natural wonders, a phenomenon of sight and sound..
- A morning Game drive in the Chobe National Park get you up close and personal with gnus, zebras and other wondrous wildlife..
- Head out on an afternoon excursion to the Makgadikgadi Pans, looking out for meerkats and meandering elephants, and enjoy a sundowner in the shadow of an old baobab tree..
- Ever helped save a Rhino? Well you can answer ‘yes, thanks’ to that once you’ve been to Botswana’s Khama Rhino Sanctuary.
- Try and tell the difference between your buddy’s snores and the sound of wild hippos while camping in the heart of the Okavango wilderness.
- There's nothing more relaxing than feeling the African sun on your face as you lie back in a mokoro, eyes closed while your expert poler propels you through the Okavango Delta.
- See the savanna from the air on a flight over the animal-filled Okavango Delta to Gunn’s Camp, which offers the chance to stay in the true heart of the African wilderness..
- Gunn’s Camp is a place where comfort and nature combine – a vintage safari camp with standalone baths and private outdoor showers in deluxe Meru tents, which sit on platforms overlooking floodplains and animals below..
- Take a traditional mokoro canoe ride out to an isolated camping spot and then swap stories around the campfire..
- Absorb game reserve scenery as you wind your way through papyrus-clad banks on a traditional mokoro canoe, then pull up to a river bed and enjoy a G&T.
- With flights between destinations you’ll have more time to enjoy the relaxing periods between safaris – snooze, journal, read a book or just take in the magnificent views.
- Experience unique Okavango accommodation with an overnight stay in a semi-luxury tent with ensuite and its own veranda overlooking Chief's Island and the Boro River.
- Witness great herds of the world's largest elephants close-up as they enjoy a drink and play on the edge of the Chobe River..
- Stay in a lodge in a prime position overlooking the Chobe River, and escape the afternoon heat with a relaxing swim in the pool..
- Embark on game drives with the experience and expertise of a local lodge-based guide..
- Comfortable mobile safari through Botswana's best wildlife destinations..
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results