- duration 9 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
Tracing more than 3,200 kilometres down the graceful eastern coast of the USA and into the shimmering Caribbean, this voyage is perfect for those who enjoy stunning coastal scenery and alluring architecture.
Our expert local guides will bring the rich and complex history of the quaint colonial towns and vibrant cities to life for you, as you trace history from the arrival of the British to the American Revolution.
Day 1 : Boston, United States of America
Day 2 : Martha’s Vineyard
Day 3 : New York
Day 4 : At sea
Day 5 : Norfolk
Day 6 : At sea
Day 7 : Charleston
Day 8 : At sea
Day 9 : Nassau
- 8 Breakfasts
- 7 Lunchs
- 8 Dinners
- Cruise Ship
- Any international flights to Boston and from Nassau are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this East Coast USA Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 215+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this East Coast USA Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 March 2021, a deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 95 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
East Coast USA Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this East Coast USA Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.