- Full day tour to Bosnia’s most popular destinations
- Picturesque town of Mostar on the river Neretva
- Historic Old Bridge, a famous UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Delight in 7 different varieties of traditional Bosnian grilled meat.
- Drink 3 kinds of local beer in the unforgettable ambience of an Austro-Hungarian brewery.
- Enjoy pleasant company of our friends and a guide.
- Eat 14 indigenous culinary specialties of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Drink real Bosnian brandy-rakija in an unforgettable ambiance of traditional tavern.
- Experience the city of Sarajevo in a completely unique way where locals eat and drink.
- Delight in sweets filled with the mysterious flavour of Sarajevo.
- Drink coffee and homemade juices, prepared in a way that is unique to Bosnians.
- Experience the city of Sarajevo in a fun and unique way.
- Try at least 10 different varieties of authentic local Bosnian rakija.
- Taste Bosnian meze, small dishes specifically paired with rakija.
- Experience Sarajevo in a unique way, discovering where locals drink and eat.
- Try unique food items that you have a chance to try only here.
- Taste the strangest coffee, made just as it was during wartime.
- Experience the unique wartime atmosphere.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results