- duration 8 days
- tour type Cruise
- tour_type Cruise tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- ONLY WITH CROISIEUROPE: Cruise all the way to Royan in the Gironde Estuary
- The charming, retro city of Royan
- The Médoc Wine Route
- Rochefort and the Corderie Royale
This magnificent itinerary will take you to the heart of Southwestern France, well known for its idyllic landscapes, famous wines, historical monuments, and emblematic sites. What better way to explore this part of French paradise than through longstanding maritime cities and an unequivocal art of living?
Day 1 : Bordeaux - Pauillac(2)
Day 2 : Pauillac(2) - The Medoc(1) - Gironde Estuary - Royan
Day 3 : Royan - Rochefort - La Rochelle - Royan
Day 4 : Royan - Saintes - Meschers-sur-gironde - Libourne(2)
Day 5 : Libourne(2) - Bordeaux
Day 6 : Bordeaux - Cadillac
Day 7 : Bordeaux - Arcachon Bay(1) - Bordeaux
Day 8 : Bordeaux
- Accommodations in a double
- Controlled cabin with shower in private bathroom
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- All onboard beverages (not including the special lists)
- Occupancy, climate
- Onboard entertainment
- Excursions included in the package selected
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala evening
- Assistance from our onboard, multi
- Lingual host/hostess
- Emergency/repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Transfers to/from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 62+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cruise through the Aquitaine Region from Bordeaux to Royan, along the Gironde Estuary and the Garonne and Dordogne Rivers (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 April 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cruise through the Aquitaine Region from Bordeaux to Royan, along the Gironde Estuary and the Garonne and Dordogne Rivers (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cruise through the Aquitaine Region from Bordeaux to Royan, along the Gironde Estuary and the Garonne and Dordogne Rivers (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The Cruise through the Aquitaine Region from Bordeaux to Royan, along the Gironde Estuary and the Garonne and Dordogne Rivers tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.