- River cruise
- duration 11 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 20
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
The name Bordeaux has always evoked impressions of quiet sensual pleasure, where the civilised and the natural coexist in easy harmony, and wine lovers are free to engage in their favourite pastime – savouring the world’s finest wines.
In fact, the reality of Bordeaux is not that different from the romantic impression most people have of it. Extraordinary landscapes, delicious fare prepared with the finesse characteristic of the French, winemaking that has been refined to an art, and a wealth of historical riches, from elegant châteaux to churches that have been around for longer than most of the new world. Visit Grand Cru Classé wine estates, explore the Cognac region and sample its famous brandy, or fresh oysters from the waters of Arcachon Bay. You’ll find that beautiful Bordeaux is everything you imagined it to be, and more.
Day 1 : Bordeaux
Day 2 : Bordeaux > Saint-Émilion
Day 3 : Libourne > Pauillac
Day 4 : Médoc
Day 5 : Pauillac > Cadillac
Day 6 : Cadillac
Day 7 : Bordeaux
Day 8 : Arcachon > Bourg
Day 9 : Cognac
Day 10 : Blaye > Bordeaux
Day 11 : Bordeaux
- 29 meals – 10 breakfasts (B), 9 lunches (L) and 10 dinners (D)
- Complimentary premium beverages all day
- 5-star Scenic Space-Ship featuring Scenic Sun Lounges
- Cruise Ship
- Cruise Director to guide and assist
- Expert local guides
- 1 exclusive Scenic Enrich experience
- Scenic Culinaire
- Your choice of 24 Scenic Freechoice activities
- Up to five on board dining options, from casual to fine dining
- Butler service for all guests throughout your cruise
- Exclusive Scenic Tailormade available
- The freedom of our e-bikes – electronically assisted bicycles
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- All tipping and gratuities
- Any international flights to/from Bordeaux are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Beautiful Bordeaux tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 217+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Beautiful Bordeaux tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 September 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Beautiful Bordeaux tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Beautiful Bordeaux tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.