- duration 8 days
- tour type Self-guided Tour
- age requirement 8+ yrs
- Selfguided cycling with the stunning Dolomites as your backdrop
- Visit the beautiful Lake Garda
- Discover Verona, Padova and Venice
Few landscapes in Europe match the unique beauty of the jagged limestone Dolomites. The self-guided cycling route starts with incredible views of Trentino's dramatic mountains, cycling on relatively easy roads and tracks along the Adige River. On reaching the northern shore of Lake Garda, enjoy the breath taking views of one of the most famous Italian Lakes. A four hour ferry cruise on the lake gives you the opportunity to take in these wonderful vistas before continuing the ride through the beautiful cities of Verona, Padova and finally exploring the canals and waterways of Venice.
Day 1: Start Bolzano
Day 2: Cycle on quiet roads following the Adige River to Trento, capital of the
Day 3: Continue riding along the river to the magnificent Lake Garda. A four hour
ferry cruise takes you to the south shore of the lake
Day 4: Leaving the shores of Lake Garda, you head to the beautiful city of Verona,
made famous by Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet
Day 5: Today's ride is mainly on quiet roads and cycle paths as you make your way to
the legendary city of Vicenza, arguably the most beautiful city in Veneto
Day 6: Pass the wonderful Palladian Villa Rotonda, as you cycle to the Euganean
Day 7: Cycling out of the Euganean Hills towards the Adriatic sea and city of
Venice. Your hotel is located in Mestre, a short bus ride from the
fascinating and iconic city
Day 8: End Mestre
- 7 nights 2 and 3-star hotels, with an option to upgrade , 6 days cycling with luggage transfer between hotels , All accommodation
- All breakfasts
- 95% tarmac, 5% gravel tracks
- Mainly quiet roads and cycle paths
- Possibility to take the train to make the route shorter on days 2 and 5
- Self-guided holiday. Min age 8 yrs
- Luggage transfer
- Maps and route notes
- Local bike hire
- Any international flights to/from Bolzano are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bolzano, Verona & Venice Self-Guided Ride tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Exodus Travels. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 63 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 0 days before departure. For any departures within 21 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Bolzano, Verona & Venice Self-Guided Ride tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bolzano, Verona & Venice Self-Guided Ride tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.