- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- National parks
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Walk through Colombia's Amazon rainforest, see its rich biodiversity
- Visit Cartagena and discover this pearl of Colombia's Caribbean coast
- Relax on beautiful Caribbean beaches
- Explore Bogota and its cultural richness
Start your tour by exploring Bogota, Colombia's capital. Walk through the beautiful district of Candelaria and learn more about Colombian history through its famous museums showcasing artefacts and paintings. Fly to Leticia and start your Amazon adventure. See a variety of flora and fauna in the rainforest and learn more about the tribes that live there as well as their culture and way of living. Hike through the rainforest and encounter different animals.
Then head to the Caribbean coast and wander around the colorful, colonial streets of Cartagena, one of the most fascinating cities on the whole continent. Discover a particular way of Caribbean life, including the lively music and savory food. Finally, chill on perfect beaches below the palm trees of the Rosario archipelago. A tropical dream come true!
Day 1: Bogota
Day 2: Bogota
Day 3: Amazon Rainforest
Day 4: Amazon Rainforest
Day 5: Amazon Rainforest - Leticia - Cartagena
Day 6: Cartagena
Day 7: Cartagena - Rosario Archipelago
Day 8: Rosario Archipelago
Day 9: Rosario Archipelago
Day 10: Rosario - Cartagena & departure
- Accomodation as per the itinerary
- Breakfasts, lunch (x2) and dinner (x2)
- English-speaking tour guides
- Private transport
- Entrance fees to the destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- International flight
- Domestic flight
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.