- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 18-29 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-16925
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Get under the skin of what was once the most notorious neighbourhood in Colombia on a guided tour through Medellin’s Comuna 13
- Lose yourself in the colonial gem of Cartagena, wander through the cobbled streets, packed with beautiful churches, monasteries, and mansions.
- Take a hike through the lush Cocora Valley, home to colourful hummingbirds and the world's tallest palm trees
- Go behind the scenes of the beans during a stay on a traditional coffee estancia located deep in Colombia's coffee country
- Explore Colombia’s Caribbean coast with two free days in Palomino. Chillout on the beach, hike through the jungle, or dine on delicious seafood – the choice is yours!
No doubt about it, Colombia is one of the world’s friendliest countries. Never been there before? Let us paint the picture for you. Beaches, mountains, coffee plantations, grand old Spanish buildings, salsa clubs, exotic fruits, flower bouquets, hummingbirds, and smiles the size of your arm. Throw in a volcanic mud bath, and you've got yourself a holiday.
Day 1: Bogota
Day 2: Salento
Day 3: Cocora Valley/Coffee Estancia
Day 4: Coffee Estancia
Day 5: Medellin
Day 6: Medellin
Day 7: Medellin
Day 8: Palomino
Day 9: Palomino
Day 10-11: Cartagena
Day 12: Cartagena
- Hotel (10 nights), Coffee Estancia (2 nights)
- 11 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinners
- Plane , Local bus , Private vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Bogota - La Candelaria Walking Tour
- Salento - Tejo game
- Bogota - Visit to Paloquemao market
- Coffee Region - Cocora Valley visit
- Manizales - Coffee plantation tour, coffee tasting and coffee making
- Barrio Transformation Tour
- Any international flights to Bogota and from Cartagena are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Real Colombia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 77+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Real Colombia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 October 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 October 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Real Colombia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Real Colombia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- The Cocora Valley hike is pretty rigorous, so you'll need to be fit and have sturdy walking shoes. If you'd rather relax instead, you're free to opt out of this activity.
- Colombia enjoys a stable climate all year round, but it can get pretty darn hot and humid in the north. Be sure to drink plenty of water and wear adequate sun protection, especially in Cartagena on the coast.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.