- Visit Bogota, a bustling cosmopolitan city and one of the highest capital cities in the world
- Admire the beautiful city views at the top of Monserrate Hill
- Immerse yourself into the world of Colombian Coffee as you travel through the Coffee Triangle
- Discover the European architecture, colorful attractions, and magnificent Old Town of Cartagena
Discover the best of Colombia with this 7-day solo tour! Begin your journey in Bogota, the breathtaking capital of Colombia. Situated approximately 8,660 feet above sea level, this bustling cosmopolitan is one of the highest capitals in the world. The city is truly one of a kind and offers something for every type of traveler. Discover major highlights with a visit to Plaza de Bolívar, La Candelaria, and Monserrate Hill. From there you will travel to the Coffee Triangle to learn about the rich cultural and natural heritage of the region. This is the perfect way to get acquainted with Colombia’s best-known secret — its delicious coffee. End your tour in Cartagena, a breathtaking coastal city in the Caribbean lowlands bordered by magnificent mountains and the Pacific Ocean. Discover the extraordinary lava beaches loved by locals and tourists!This is a Solo TourYou don't pay single supplement and get a room for yourself!
Day 1: - Bogota (arrival)
Day 2: Bogota
Day 3: Bogota - Pereira (by Flight) - Armenia
Day 4: Coffee Triangle
Day 5: Armenia - Cartagena (by Flight)
Day 6: Cartagena
Day 7: Cartagena (departure) -
- 06 nights’ accommodation on a twin sharing basis at listed hotels or similar
- Daily breakfast
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- Transportation in an AC vehicle
- Domestic flights (Bogota-Armenia-Cartagena)
- Experienced English-speaking local guides
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Full day tour in Armenia including a visit to “El Ocaso” (coffee growing farm)
- All local applicable taxes
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Items of a personal nature, tips, and gratuities
- Visa fees or entrance taxes, if applicable
- Optional tours or sightseeing
- Travel insurance
- Items not mentioned as included
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Picturesque Colombia And The Coffee Region tour. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 74 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 October 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 October 2022, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 74 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Picturesque Colombia And The Coffee Region tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Picturesque Colombia And The Coffee Region tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travelers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed throughout the tour.