- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Bogota, see its major landmarks & visit its museums
- Travel to the Cocora Valley, visit a coffee plantation
- Learn more about the fascinating urban transformation of Medellin
- Relax on a beach in Cartagena, the pearl of Colombia's Caribbean
Learn more about the role that urban art can play in transforming a city in Medellin while exploring its graffiti-lined streets. Travel to Cartagena, a port city on Colombia’s Caribbean coast, and relax on its beach. Between travelling to these 3 must-see cities, you will also get the chance to visit a coffee plantation in the Cocora Valley and learn more about Colombia’s famous coffee industry.
In addition to all this, we will also provide you with the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful scenery of Colombia's coffee region and discover the authentic Colombian way of life.
Day 1: Bogota
Day 2: Bogota city sightseeing tour
Day 3: Bogota - Pereira
Day 4: Cocora Valley & Salento
Day 5: Cocora Valley - Medellin
Day 6: Medellin
Day 7: Medellin city tour
Day 8: Cartagena
Day 9: Cartagena
Day 10: Cartagena departure
- Private transport to and from the airport
- An English-speaking tour guide
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees to destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- International & domestic flights
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned on the itinerary
- Save US$ 51+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.