- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- National parks
- duration 20 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Fully guided
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Hike through the bucolic landscape of the ancestral Camino Real
- Explore the fascinating history of Bogota and lively rhythm of Medellin
- Visit San Agustin Archaeological Park and its mysterious carvings
- Relax on a paradisiac island in the Caribbean sea
You discover the country's most exciting cities: Bogota up in the mountains, Medellín the "City of Eternal Spring", and Cartagena with its colorful colonial streets. But the realest, truest Colombia is to be found in its beautiful countryside. You explore lovely villages perched in the Andes and meet its welcoming inhabitants and taste the most delicious coffees and tropical fruits in the Coffee Region.
A travel back in time awaits you in the South, from the Tatacoa desert to the mysterious archeological vestiges in the lush forests of San Agustin. On the Caribbean coast, you enjoy a very special moment on your tiny, warm island, as if suspended out of time and space, in the shade of the dancing palm trees.
Day 1: Bogota
Day 2: Bogota - Bucaramanga - Barichara
Day 3: Barichara
Day 4: Villa de Leyva
Day 5: Villa de Leyva - Bogota
Day 6: Bogota - Tatacoa Desert
Day 7: San Agustin
Day 8: San Agustin
Day 9: San Agustin - Popayan
Day 10: Popayan - Salento & Cocora valleys
Day 11: Salento & Cocora valleys
Day 12: Salento & Cocora valleys - Medellin
Day 13: Medellin
Day 14: Medellin - El Penol
Day 15: Medellin - Cartagena
Day 16: Cartagena
Day 17: Cartagena - San Bernando Archipelago
Day 18: San Bernando
Day 19: San Bernando - Cartagena
Day 20: Cartagena
- Breakfast, lunch (x5) & dinner (x4)
- English-speaking guide at each step
- Private transport
- Entrance fees
- International flight
- Domestic flight
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned on the 'What's Included' section
- Save US$ 149 today.
- Earn US$ 99+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.