- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- National parks
- duration 20 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 8+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hike through the bucoloc landscape of Camino Real
- Explore Colombia´s capital city of Bogota, see its major sights
- Visit San Agustin Archaeological Park, see Las Mesitas & El Bosque de las Estatuas
- Travel to Medellin, learn about its urban transformation and the role of urban art
Between those must-see cities, you will have the opportunity to cross the Andes and discover beautiful villages and their authentic, Colombian way of life. Travel around the edges of the impressive Tatacoa Desert in the south of the country. Learn more about pre-Columbian history in San Agustin, where you can see some of the most impressive archaeological ruins of the country.
Head out to Colombia's coffee region where you will have the opportunity to learn more about coffee production in a plantation while enjoying beautiful sceneries of the region. And, of course, you also have the chance to spend a few days in the country's coastal area, relaxing on a beach. Your trip comes to an end in Cartagena, from where you will catch a domestic flight to Bogota.
Day 1: Bogota
Day 2: Bogota - Bucaramanga - Barichara
Day 3: Barichara
Day 4: Villa de Leyva
Day 5: Villa de Leyva - Bogota
Day 6: Bogota - Tatacoa Desert
Day 7: San Agustin
Day 8: San Agustin
Day 9: San Agustin - Popayan
Day 10: Popayan - Salento & Cocora valleys
Day 11: Salento & Cocora valleys
Day 12: Salento & Cocora valleys - Medellin
Day 13: Medellin
Day 14: Medellin - El Penol
Day 15: Medellin - Cartagena
Day 16: Cartagena
Day 17: Cartagena - San Bernando Archipelago
Day 18: San Bernando
Day 19: San Bernando - Cartagena
Day 20: Cartagena
- Breakfast, lunch (x5) & dinner (x4)
- English-speaking guide at each step
- Private transport
- Entrance fees
- International flight
- Domestic flight
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned on the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 133+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.