- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 22 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-5213
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Discover the different neighbourhoods of Bogotá.
- Savour the tastes and aromas of Colombian coffee.
- Learn about the history of Medellín.
- Relax on the beach in Santa Marta.
- Hike to the Lost City.
- Spend time with the Gotshezhy Indigenous community.
- Discover the beauty in Tayrona National Park
- Show more
Embracing nature in Colombia and the Caribbean is like nowhere else on Earth. Imagine picturesque beaches, busy cities, and the freshest coffee you’ve ever had. And you’re only scratching the surface of what’s in store for you on this 22-day trip. Check out the resurgence of culture, art, and food in Bogotá and Medellín, dive deep into the Caribbean vibe of Cartagena, learn about Indigenous culture from the Wiwa people of Gotshezhy, get back to nature in Minca, and trek to ancient Ciudad Perdida (Lost City), known to the locals as Teyuna. Colombia will change you. All you have to do is let it.
Day 1: Bogotá
Day 2: Bogotá/Armenia
Day 3: Armenia
Day 4: Armenia/Salento
Day 5: Salento/Medellín
Day 6: Medellín
Day 7: Medellín
Day 8: Medellín/Cartagena
Day 9: Cartagena
Day 10: Cartagena
Day 11: Cartagena/Minca
Day 12: Minca/Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona
Day 13: Parque Nacional Natural Sierra Nevada
Day 14: Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona/Taganga
Day 15: Taganga/Santa Marta
Day 16: Santa Marta
Day 17: Santa Marta/Ricardito Camp
Day 18: Ricardito Camp/Teyuna Paraiso Camp
Day 19: Paraiso Camp to Mumake Camp
Day 20: Mumake Camp to Ricardito Camp
Day 21: Santa Marta
Day 22: Santa Marta
- Hotels/guesthouses (15 nts), hacienda (2 nts), camping (4 nts in hammocks or rustic bunks)
21 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD450-585 for meals not included.
- Plane, private van, public bus, 4x4, walking
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, indigenous local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Wiwa Community Visit & Lunch
- Gotshezhy Village
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Foodie Moment: Coffee Farm Tour
- Your Discover Moment: Cartagena
- Hacienda stay
- Valle de Cocora hike
- Medellín city tour
- City tour in Cartagena
- Tayrona National Park (excluding February departures) hike with local guide (5hrs)
- Wiwa Community Visit & Lunch
- Taganga Orientation Walk
- Trek to the Lost City with an indigenous guide (5 days)
- Guided tour of the Lost City
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Bogota and from Santa Marta are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Colombian Culture, Caribbean & Lost City tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 119+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Colombian Culture, Caribbean & Lost City tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 February 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 February 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Colombian Culture, Caribbean & Lost City tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Colombian Culture, Caribbean & Lost City tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.