- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 22 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the different neighbourhoods of Bogotá.
- Savour the tastes and aromas of Colombian coffee.
- Learn about the history of Medellín.
- Relax on the beach in Santa Marta.
Embracing nature in Colombia and the Caribbean is like nowhere else on Earth. Imagine picturesque beaches, busy cities, and the freshest coffee you’ve ever had. And you’re only scratching the surface of what’s in store for you on this 22-day trip. Check out the resurgence of culture, art, and food in Bogotá and Medellín, dive deep into the Caribbean vibe of Cartagena, learn about Indigenous culture from the Wiwa people of Gotshezhy, get back to nature in Minca, and trek to ancient Ciudad Perdida (Lost City), known to the locals as Teyuna. Colombia will change you. All you have to do is let it.
Day 1: Bogotá
Day 2: Bogotá/Armenia
Day 3: Armenia
Day 4: Armenia/Salento
Day 5: Salento/Medellín
Day 6: Medellín
Day 7: Medellín
Day 8: Medellín/Cartagena
Day 9: Cartagena
Day 10: Cartagena
Day 11: Cartagena/Minca
Day 12: Minca/Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona
Day 13: Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona
Day 14: Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona/Taganga
Day 15: Taganga/Santa Marta
Day 16: Santa Marta
Day 17: Santa Marta/Ricardito Camp
Day 18: Ricardito Camp/ Wiwa Camp
Day 19: Wiwa Camp /Paso Lorenzo Camp
Day 20: Paso Lorenzo Camp/ Wiwa Camp
Day 21: Santa Marta
Day 22: Santa Marta
- Hotels/guesthouses (15 nts), hacienda (2 nts), camping (4 nts in hammocks or rustic bunks)
21 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD450-585 for meals not included.
- Plane, private van, public bus, 4x4, walking
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, indigenous local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Wiwa Community Visit & Lunch, Gotshezhy Village
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Foodie Moment: Coffee Farm Tour, Calarcá
- Your Discover Moment: Cartagena
- Hacienda stay
- Valle de Cocora hike
- Medellín city tour
- City tour in Cartagena
- Tayrona National Park (excluding February departures) hike with local guide (5hrs)
- Wiwa Community Visit & Lunch
- Taganga Orientation Walk
- Trek to the Lost City with an indigenous guide (5 days)
- Guided tour of the Lost City
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Bogota and from Santa Marta are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Colombian Culture, Caribbean & Lost City tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 140+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Colombian Culture, Caribbean & Lost City tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 July 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Colombian Culture, Caribbean & Lost City tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Colombian Culture, Caribbean & Lost City tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.