- Visit Paloquemao Market, La Candelaria, Bogota's vibrant historic heart, the Gold Museum, Choice of Activities in Bogota and Cartagena, UNESCOdesignated Coffee Cultural Landscape of Colombia, Cocora Valley, villages of Salento and Finlandia, Medellin Botanical Gardens, Museum of Antioquia, Santa Elena, Comuna 13, Parque Arvi, Santa Elena Flower Farm, Inquisition Palace, San Pedro de Claver
- Scenic Drive through the Coffee Triangle, aboard Willis Jeeps through the stunning Cocora Valley, along the coast between between Baranquilla and Cartagena
- Explore in Bogota, Medellin, Cartagena
- Dive into Culture Visit the Gold Museum and discover the world's largest collection of preHispanic gold that includes a wide variety of artifacts from fertility figures and anthropomorphic containers to earrings, masks, helmets and medallions
- Connect with Locals Meet a local recognized chef who will take you to the most famous food market in the city, Paloquemao, here, they will explain how the fruits, vegetables, herbs, and meats are the bases of the Colombian taste. Afterwards, visit restaurant La Tabula where a Be My Guest lunch will be prepared specially for you.
- Connect with Locals Meet Carlos Arturo Valencia and his family at their Coffee farm for a traditional Colombian Sancocho.
- Dive into Culture Meet a flower farmer at a local finca.
- Learn about the floral traditions of Santa Elena Gain insights into the traditions of the local ‘silletero’ (flower farmer) on a MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Experience during which you’ll learn how flowers have been grown in this area for centuries.
- Connect with Locals Visit to the Antioquia Museum, featuring permanent collections of preColombian, colonial and contemporary art, and meet the lecturer of the museum.
- Discover how Communa 13 has transformed Your MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Experience in Comuna 13 contributes to a communityrun project to help black youths reconnect with their roots through music and art.
- Show more
Travel Colombia from vibrant Bogotá to Medellín, historic Cartagena and Colombia’s celebrated Coffee Triangle. It won’t take long before you’re swaying to the Afro-Colombian beats on this unmissable South American trip is filled with exclusive experiences that will delight foodies, culture buffs and lovers of history alike.
Day 1: Arrive Bogot
Day 2: Sightseeing in Bogot
Day 3: Visiting the Coffee Triangle
Day 4: Excursion to Salento and Cocora Valley
Day 5: Discovering Medellns silletero traditions
Day 6: Medelln Sightseeing
Day 7: Meet the Carnival Queen of Barranquilla
Day 8: Cartagena Sightseeing
Day 9: Explore Cartagenas Culture and Heritage
Day 10: Depart Cartagena
- 9 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches
- 1 Dinner
- 2 Regional Dinners
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- 2 Be My Guest
- Any international flights to Bogota and from Cartagena are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Colombia Rediscovered tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 124+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Colombia Rediscovered tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 December 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 December 2022, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Colombia Rediscovered tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Colombia Rediscovered tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 29 people.
- Groups traveling together will be seated together, and face coverings will be required where mandated, otherwise it is the choice of our guests if they wish to wear face coverings when traveling on the coach. Additionally, all surfaces will be disinfected multiple times per day, and due to our high performing air filters the air within the coach will be completely filtered and changed every 2-3 minutes
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children aged 5-15, who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.