- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Travel to the wild Pacific coast, watch whales and sail on the ocean
- Walk through the lush Amazon rainforest, see its rich biodiversity
- Enjoy the scarce beauty of the Cano Cristales
- Visit Medellin, learn more about its vibrant urban art scene
Discover the lush Amazon rainforest and the people who live there. Learn more about the traditions and ways of living of the tribes and groups that live in one of the most biodiverse places in the world. Hike through the rainforest and encounter different animals. Soak up its stunning beauty and rich biodiversity before heading for Columbia's Pacific coast. Explore its pristine beaches and sail on the ocean in search of majestic whales.
Visit Medellin. Drive through the city enjoying its vibrant urban art scene. Cover the nooks and corners of Columbia by air, road and on foot. Book this trip right now to enjoy an experience of a lifetime. For more about this tour please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Bogota
Day 2: Bogota
Day 3: Cano Cristales
Day 4: Cano Cristales
Day 5: Cano Cristales
Day 6: Cano Cristales
Day 7: Amazon rainforest
Day 8: Amazon rainforest, day 2
Day 9: Amazon rainforest, day 3
Day 10: Amazon rainforest, final day
Day 11: Medellin
Day 12: Pacific coast
Day 13: Pacific coast
Day 14: Pacific coast
Day 15: Pacific coast
- Lunch (x10)
- Dinner (x9)
- English or Spanish-speaking guides
- Private transport
- Entrance fees to places mentioned on the itinerary
- International flight
- Domestic flight
- Travel insurance
- Earn US$ 91+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationCano Cristales tour is available only from May to November Whale-watching excursions on the Pacific coast are carried out only between June & October