- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Trek to the Lost City of Teyuna.
- Get a glimpse into daily life in remote communities.
- Challenge yourself with steep inclines.
- Experience city life in Medellín and Cartagena
Earn another stamp in your passport on this thrilling 17-day tour that takes you through challenging terrain, remote villages, and incredible natural landscapes. After visiting some of Colombia's vibrant cities, you'll continue to the highlight of this trip: a multi-day trek to the Lost City of Teyuna through farmlands, the deep jungle, and small Kogi communities. By the end, you'll have gained a new appreciation for all that Colombia has to offer.
Day 1: Bogotá
Day 2: Bogotá
Day 3: Bogotá/San Gil
Day 4: San Gil
Day 5: San Gil/Barichara
Day 6: Barichara
Day 7: Barichara/Medellín
Day 8: Medellín
Day 9: Medellín
Day 10: Medellín/Cartagena
Day 11: Cartagena/Santa Marta
Day 12: Santa Marta/Ricardito Camp
Day 13: Ricardito Camp/ Wiwa Camp
Day 14: Wiwa Camp /Paso Lorenzo Camp
Day 15: Paso Lorenzo Camp/ Wiwa Camp
Day 16: Santa Marta
Day 17: Santa Marta
- Hotels (12 nts), camping (4 nts hammocks/rustic bunks).
16 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD350-455 for meals not included.
- Plane, private vehicle, 4x4, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Chingaza National Park hike (Bogotá)
- Camino Real (Barichara)
- Suarez Canyon whitewater rafting
- Medellín orientation walk
- Trek to the Lost City with an Indigenous guide (5 days)
- Guided tour of the Lost City
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Bogota and from Santa Marta are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Colombia Multisport & Lost City Trek tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 89+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Colombia Multisport & Lost City Trek tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 February 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Colombia Multisport & Lost City Trek tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Colombia Multisport & Lost City Trek tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ActiveHiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 5 - ChallengingSerious high-altitude hikes, cycling, or other instances of heavy exercise. Come prepared to sweat a bit.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.