- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-16810
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Immerse yourself in Armenia's coffee culture.
- Visit the transformed Comuna 13 neighbourhood.
- Explore the historical highlights of Cartagena.
- Take some time to explore the culinary specialities of the region
Luxurious mountains, quaint colonial towns, irresistible coffee—discover Colombia’s abundant charms on this incredible journey. Observe the rebirth of Medellín’s most notorious neighbourhood; wander the cobblestoned streets of Cartagena, part of a UNESCO World Heritage site; and venture into the picturesque coffee growing region of Armenia. Round out your experience alongside local artisans who turn coconuts into handicrafts, and sway to this South American nation’s infectious rhythms of salsa.
Day 1: Bogotá
Day 2: Bogotá/Armenia
Day 3: Armenia
Day 4: Armenia/Medellín
Day 5: Medellín
Day 6: Medellín
Day 7: Medellín/Cartagena
Day 8: Cartagena
Day 9: Cartagena
- Hotels (6 nts), hacienda/farm (2 nts).
8 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD245-320 for meals not included.
- Bus, private vehicle, jeep, plane, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Colombian Coffee Farm Visit
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Medellín Community Walk
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Coconut Workshop
- Your Foodie Moment: Colombian Coffee Immersion and Tasting
- Your Foodie Moment: Colombian Caribbean Cooking Experience
- Arrival transfer
- Excursion to Salento and Cocora Valley
- Coffee tasting
- Cartagena city tour
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Bogota and from Cartagena are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Colombia Journey tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 79+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Colombia Journey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 February 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 February 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Colombia Journey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Colombia Journey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.