- Expedition tour
- duration 9 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 20
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Discover fascinating Colombia and its various facets its difficult past to its beautiful present that have made the country a most intriguing destination.
Discover the cosmopolitan capital Bogotá, then explore the colonial gems of Cartagena and Medellín and the lush landscapes of the ‘black gold’ of the coffee region nestled at the foothills of the Andes as you spend nine unforgettable days journeying through Colombia. Immerse yourself in the coffee legacy of Pereira, explore the harsh past of Medellín and finally, lose yourself in the intriguing history and captivating architecture of Cartagena.
Day 1 : Bogotá
Day 2 : Bogotá
Day 3 : Bogotá > Pereira
Day 4 : Pereira
Day 5 : Pereira
Day 6 : Pereira > Medellín
Day 7 : Medellín
Day 8 : Medellín > Cartagena
Day 9 : Cartagena
- 8 Breakfasts
- 5 Lunchs
- 3 Dinners
- Cruise Ship
- Any international flights to Bogota and from Cartagena are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Colombia Experience tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 315 today.
- Earn US$ 209+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Colombia Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 October 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Colombia Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Colombia Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.