- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
The scent of coffee gently drifts through the breeze and the rhythmic sounds of Afro-Colombian music can be heard in the distance. This immersive private transport tour through Colombia will awaken your senses as you embark on a round-trip of the country from Bogotá. Enjoy a trip to Tayrona National Park with its golden beaches and tropical jungle, hike through the palm-fringed valleys from Salento and dance the night away in Medellín
Day 1: Arrive Bogotá
Day 2: Villa de Leyva
Day 3: Villa de Leyva
Day 4: Fly to Neiva & Transfer to Villavieja
Day 5: San Agustin
Day 6: San Agustin
Day 7: Cali
Day 8: Cali
Day 9: Fly to Taironaka Nature Reserve
Day 10: Tayrona National Park & Santa Marta
Day 11: Santa Marta
Day 12: Cartagena
Day 13: Cartagena
Day 14: Fly to Medellín
Day 15: Medellín
Day 16: Coffee Plantation
Day 17: Salento
Day 18: Salento & Cocora Valley
Day 19: Fly to Bogotá
Day 20: Depart Bogotá
- 18 night(s) in hotels, 1 night(s) in a jungle eco-lodge
- 19 Breakfast(s), 2 Dinner(s), 1 Lunch(es)
- flight(s), River Boat, Private Vehicle, 4WD
- Zapiquira Salt Cathedral
- Visit Tatacoa Desert
- Guided tour of San Agustin Archaeological Park
- Visit to Taironaka Archaeological Ruins
- Tayrona National Park (see note above)
- Coffee Tour
- Cocora Valley including trek
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on excursions visas travel insurance personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyones taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular dont hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 81+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Colombia Encompassed tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 December 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 December 2020, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Colombia Encompassed tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Colombia Encompassed tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.