- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- age_requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Bogota, visit some of its important landmarks
- Visit a coffee plantation, learn more about its production process
- Travel to Cartagena, a port city on Colombia's Caribbean
Travel to Colombia's coffee-growing region in Salento and Cocora valleys. Take a trip to a traditional finca, a coffee plantation, and learn more about the coffee-making process. Enjoy beautiful sceneries of this coffee-growing region and discover the authentic Colombian way of life.
Head for Colombia's Caribbean coast next. Wander around the colonial streets of Cartagena de Indias and soak yourself in the sun on its beach. Transfer to the airport in Cartagena at the end of the trip.
Day 1: Bogota
Day 2: Bogota sightseeing tour
Day 3: Bogota - Pereira (flight)
Day 4: Salento & Cocora valleys
Day 5: Coffee plantation visit
Day 6: Pereira - Cartagena
Day 7: Cartagena city tour
Day 8: Cartagena departure
- Accommodation as mentioned on the itinerary
- All breakfasts, 1 lunch and 3 dinners
- English-speaking tour guides
- Private transport
- Entrance fees to destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- International flights
- Domestic flights, even those on the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.