- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
A feisty country with some of the most stunning landscapes, adventurers have been drawn to Colombia for many years. This two week tour, all done on comfortable private transport and four internal flights, will take you to some of the country’s highlights as we wander through colonial cities, roam through wildlife-rich national parks which hide sun-kissed beaches and uncover the fascinating ancient stone monuments of San Agustín.
Day 1: Arrive Bogotá
Day 2: Villa de Leyva
Day 3: Villa de Leyva
Day 4: Fly to Neiva & Transfer to Villavieja
Day 5: San Agustin
Day 6: San Agustin
Day 7: Cali
Day 8: Cali
Day 9: Fly to Taironaka Nature Reserve
Day 10: Tayrona National Park & Santa Marta
Day 11: Santa Marta
Day 12: Cartagena
Day 13: Cartagena
Day 14: Depart Cartagena
- 12 night(s) in hotels, 1 night(s) in a jungle eco-lodge
- 13 Breakfast(s), 1 Dinner(s)
- flight(s), River Boat, Private Vehicle
- Zapiquira Salt Cathedral
- Visit Tatacoa Desert
- Guided tour of San Agustin Archaeological Park
- Visit to Taironaka Archaeological Ruins
- Tayrona National Park (see note above)
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on excursions visas travel insurance personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyones taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular dont hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 54+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Colombia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 February 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Colombia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Colombia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.