- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
A feisty country with some of the most stunning landscapes, adventurers have been drawn to Colombia for many years. This two week tour, all done on comfortable private transport and four internal flights, will take you to some of the country’s highlights as we wander through colonial cities, roam through wildlife-rich national parks which hide sun-kissed beaches and uncover the fascinating ancient stone monuments of San Agustín.
Day 1: Arrive Bogotá
Day 2: Villa de Leyva
Day 3: Villa de Leyva
Day 4: Fly to Neiva & Transfer to Villavieja
Day 5: San Agustin
Day 6: San Agustin
Day 7: Cali
Day 8: Cali
Day 9: Fly to Taironaka Nature Reserve
Day 10: Tayrona National Park & Santa Marta
Day 11: Santa Marta
Day 12: Cartagena
Day 13: Cartagena
Day 14: Depart Cartagena
- 12 night(s) in hotels, 1 night(s) in a jungle eco-lodge
- 13 Breakfast(s), 1 Dinner(s)
- flight(s), River Boat, Private Vehicle
- Zapiquira Salt Cathedral
- Visit Tatacoa Desert
- Guided tour of San Agustin Archaeological Park
- Visit to Taironaka Archaeological Ruins
- Tayrona National Park (see note above)
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on excursions visas travel insurance personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyones taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular dont hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 63+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Colombia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 04 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Classic Colombia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Colombia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.