- City Pass
- Walking tours
Enjoy the flexibility to create your own itinerary and sightseeing at your own pace with the help of the Bogotá Pass. This is the easiest and most affordable way to experience the best of Bogotá City!
With the Bogotá Pass you save up to 53% off the regular prices in attractions and activities included. With this City Pass you get preferential lines, discounts with partners and much more.
This Bogotá Pass includes:
Monserrate by cable car or funicular (Available from Monday to Saturday)
Customs Museum (Available from Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm / Saturday 9am to 2pm)
Emerald Museum (Available from Monday to Saturday 10am to 6pm)
2 hours bike rental
2. You might choose activities* (guided) like:
Walking tour Candelaria (Available from Monday to Saturday at 10am)
Exotic fruit tour (Available from Monday to Saturday at 2pm)
Tejo Experience (Available from Monday to Saturday at 2pm)
Discounts and special offers at select and relevant restaurants and stores.
*See the schedule for booking
- Round trip tickets to Monserrate
- Costumes Museum ticket
- Emerald museum ticket
- Coffee tasting
- Walking tour in Candelaria
- Exotic Fruit tour
- Colombian traditional game "Tejo"
- Recommendations and tips
- Bike rental
- Transfer to office
- Expenses not specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Bring water and snacks with you.
- Comfortable clothes and umbrella, weather changes all the time
- After booking you can easily pick-up the card at our centrally located office, which is a good point to start your tour from.
*Please note that the pass is not available on Sundays and holidays
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.