- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Walk through Colombia's Amazon rainforest, see its rich biodiversity
- Visit Cartagena and discover this pearl of Colombia's Caribbean coast
- Relax on beautiful Caribbean beaches
- Explore Bogata, visit its Gold and Botero museums
Start your tour by exploring Bogota, Colombia's capital. Walk through the beautiful district of Candelaria and learn more about Colombian history through its famous museums showcasing artefacts and paintings. Fly to Leticia and start your Amazon adventure. See a variety of flora and fauna in the rainforest and learn more about the tribes that live there as well as their culture and way of living. Hike through the rainforest and encounter different animals.
Then head to the north of the country and wander around the colorful, colonial streets of Cartagena, the pearl of Colombia's Caribbean coast. Discover a particular way of Caribbean life, including their music and food. We have prepared the perfect package for those wanting to explore and enjoy Colombia! Book this trip right now to enjoy an experience of a lifetime. For more about this tour please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Bogota
Day 2: Bogota
Day 3: Amazon Rainforest
Day 4: Amazon Rainforest
Day 5: Amazon Rainforest - Leticia - Cartagena
Day 6: Cartagena
Day 7: Cartagena - Rosario Archipelago
Day 8: Rosario Archipelago
Day 9: Rosario Archipelago
Day 10: Rosario - Cartagena & departure
- Accomodation as per the itinerary
- Breakfasts, lunch (x2) and dinner (x2)
- English-speaking tour guides
- Private transport
- Entrance fees to the destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- International flight
- Domestic flight
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Save US$ 40+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.