- Discover Bogota, its major landmarks & fascinating history
- Explore the Cocora Valley & visit a traditional coffee plantation
- Dive into the impressive urban transformation of Medellin
- Relax on a beach in Cartagena on the Caribbean coast
Your adventure starts in Bogota, nested in the middle of the Andes. The capital of Colombia is without a doubt the best place to learn about the country's fascinating history, from its native people to its modern reality. On the way, you discover one of the most impressive museums in the continent: Bogota's Gold Museum.
Another aspect of Colombia awaits you next: its coffee traditions. In the green, fertile landscapes of the Coffee region, you discover Colombia through the flavors of its tropical fruits and freshly brewed coffee. You learn all there is to know about coffee production and meet Colombian farmers that gladly open their plantations to you.
Your next stop is Medellín, the city of eternal spring. Once afflicted by painful turmoil, today Medellin is an example of miraculous transformation. You discover how its inhabitants managed to leave their past behind and create a safe, welcoming place out of their beautiful city.
Finally, you visit the legendary Cartagena de Indias on the Caribbean coast. Cartagena is like a travel in time: in the warmth of the Caribbeans, you wander around its paved streets and admire its amazingly preserved monuments after several centuries. You also enjoy a full day at the beach to complete your Colombian experience in the most pleasant way possible.
Day 1: Bogota
Day 2: Bogota city sightseeing tour
Day 3: Bogota - Pereira
Day 4: Cocora Valley & Salento
Day 5: Cocora Valley - Medellin
Day 6: Medellin
Day 7: Medellin city tour
Day 8: Cartagena
Day 9: Cartagena
Day 10: Cartagena departure
- Private transport to and from the airport
- An English-speaking tour guide
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees to destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- International & domestic flights
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 55+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.