- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
Turkey's Gulf of Gökova is an astoundingly under hyped holiday destination. Endearing seaside towns, shrubby mountain backdrops and private coves with shimmering blue sea are being totally missed by the masses. Which makes it perfect for us to explore. Picture yourself aboard a traditional Turkish gulet boat, eating home cooked meals and lapping up sunshine between snorkels.
Day 1: Start Bodrum
Day 2: Bodrum to Cokertme via Orak Island
Day 3: Cokertme to Seven Islands
Day 4: Seven Islands to English Harbour
Day 5: English Harbour to Longoz via Cleopatra Island and Ballisu
Day 6: Longoz to Kisebuku via Ballisu and Mazi
Day 7: Kisebuku to Bodrum via Pabucburnu and Yaliciftlik
Day 8: Depart Bodrum
- In addition to breakfast, we'll be keeping you fed and watered with 6 lunches and 7 scrumptious dinners. Think melt-in-your mouth meat platters, salads crumbled with feta and sugar-dusted Turkish delight.
- An expert Captain & Crew to navigate the seas and take care of the essentials. This is your team. Trusted Contiki partners who are specialised, smart, friendly, fun, and integral to your adventure.
- There'll be fun and frolics aplenty on board a traditional Turkish Gulet boat where cabins consist of a mix of bunks & double beds however most people choose to sleep under the stars up on deck.
- Any international flights to/from Bodrum are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Turkish Sailing tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Contiki. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 22 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 27 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Turkish Sailing tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Turkish Sailing tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.