- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bodrum Harbour Explore the highlights of this lively port in your own time
- Visit picturesque bays and islets and sail through stunning scenery
- Seven Islands Discover the beautiful scenery of this area
- Tuzla and Longoz Bay Take a dip in the crystal clear turquoise waters
SAILING HOLIDAY: Sail through the beautiful waters and stunning scenery of the Gulf of Gokova on this 8 day gulet cruise. Discover incredible swimming spots, forest shrouded bays and picturesque fishing towns.
Day: 1 Bodrum
Day: 2 Seven Islands
Day: 3 Tuzla and Longoz Bay
Day: 4 Cleopatra Island
Day: 5 Ayinda Bay
Day: 6 Cokertme Fishing Village
Day: 7 Pabucburnu
Day: 8 Bodrum
- 7 nights aboard an air-conditioned gulet in a shared cabin with ensuite bathroom with shower (equivalent to 3 star standard of accommodation)
- Breakfast daily, 6 lunches and 7 dinners
- Services of gulet crew
- Applicable port taxes
- International flights and visa
- Airport arrival and departure transfers
- Drinks. With the exception of tea and coffee offered at breakfast
- Optional excursions and tipping. We recommend you allow a tip for your gulet crew of USD$5 - $10 per traveller per day. Tipping is an entirely personal gesture
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 30 today.
- Save US$ 20+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Turkish Delight - 8 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 02 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Turkish Delight - 8 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Turkish Delight - 8 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.