- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Bodrum Harbour Explore the highlights of this lively port in your own time
- Boat trip along the Dalyan River to Turtle Beach (optional excursion)
- Seven Islands Discover the beautiful scenery of this area
- Tuzla and Longoz Bay Take a dip in the crystal clear turquoise waters
Explore the Gulf of Gokova in the Aegean Sea on this 8 day gulet cruise from Bodrum in Turkey. Sail through picturesque scenery, explore hidden bays and relax on white sand beaches on this 7 night trip.
Day: 1 Bodrum
Day: 2 Seven Islands
Day: 3 Tuzla and Longoz Bay
Day: 4 Cleopatra Island
Day: 5 Ayinda Bay
Day: 6 Cokertme Fishing Village
Day: 7 Pabucburnu
Day: 8 Bodrum
- Accommodation aboard standard air-conditioned gulet (equivalent to 3 star standard of accommodation) for 7 nights with ensuite bathroom with shower
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners
- Services of gulet crew
- Applicable port taxes
- Drinks. With the exception of tea and coffee offered at breakfast
- Airport arrival and departure transfers
- International flights and visa
- Optional excursions and tipping. We recommend you allow a tip for your gulet crew of USD$5 - $10 per traveller per day. Tipping is an entirely personal gesture
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 30 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 20 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 18 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Turkish Delight - 8 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Turkish Delight - 8 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
Twin Share room may not always be available for solo travelers, as it depends on each individual tour departure. If Twin Share room is not available for the departure you have booked, we will let you know.