- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Gulet Cruise
This 8 day tour, starts and ends in Bodrum, Turkey. Sailing on the Mediterranean, all meals included. Total relaxation, have a swim, take a drink, read a book and that's the biggest decision you'll need to make.
Day 1: Bodrum
Day 2: Orak Island, Cokertme
Day 3: Yedi Adalar (Seven Islands)
Day 4: Longoz, Karacasogut Village
Day 5: Cleopatra Island
Day 6: Kargili Bay, Kisebuku
Day 7: Pabucburnu, Yaliciftlik Bay, Bodrum
Day 8: Bodrum
- 2 Overnight Bodrum - Harbour at Gulet (Gulet Cabin)
- 1 Overnight Çökertme at Gulet (Gulet Cabin)
- 1 Overnight Küfre Bay at Gulet (Gulet Cabin)
- 1 Overnight Karaca Söğüt at Gulet (Gulet Cabin)
- 1 Overnight English Harbour at Gulet (Gulet Cabin)
- 1 Overnight Kisebuku (Alakisla Buku) at Gulet (Gulet Cabin)
- 7 breakfast, 6 lunch and 7 dinner
- Transportation by Gulet boat
- Services of Captain and supporting crew
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sail Away - Bodrum / Gokova / Bodrum tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 18 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 12 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 87 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 19 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Sail Away - Bodrum / Gokova / Bodrum tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sail Away - Bodrum / Gokova / Bodrum tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2. Maximum Group Size of 20.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 12. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room and/or gulet cabin to themselves.
4. Gulet itineraries are subject to change without notification. The captain of the craft will decide the program at the time.
5. This tour is an 'On Request' tour. That means that we need to confirm availability before confirming the booking.
6. This cruise finishes at Bodrum Harbour after breakfast on the final day at approximately 10:30 am.