- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Knidos An ancient city on the tip of the Datca peninsular
- Greece Dodecanese Islands
- Kos Island A popular Greek holiday island
- Nisiros A volcanic island. Nikea Village mosaic style square
SAILING HOLIDAY: Setting sail from Bodrum spend an idyllic week aboard a gulet, Greek island hopping and exploring Turkey's beautiful Aegean coast.
Day: 1 Bodrum
Day: 2 Kos
Day: 3 Nisyros
Day: 4 Symi
Day: 5 Rhodes
Day: 6 Knidos
Day: 7 Black Island & Bodrum
Day: 8 Bodrum
- 7 nights aboard an air-conditioned gulet in a shared cabin with WC (equivalent to a 3 star plus standard of accommodation)
- Breakfast daily, 6 lunches and 7 dinners
- Services of the gulet captain and crew
- Welcome drink
- All relevant port taxes
- International flights and visa
- Airport arrival and departure transfers
- Drinks. With the exception of tea and coffee offered at breakfast
- Optional excursions and tipping. We recommend you allow a tip for your gulet crew of USD$5 - $10 per traveller per day. Tipping is an entirely personal gesture
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 70 today.
- Save US$ 46+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Greek Island Getaway - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 06 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Greek Island Getaway - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Greek Island Getaway - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.