- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sail the scenic Turkish coastline
- Swim and snorkel in the Aegean Sea
- Orientation tour of Bodrum
- Visit the Byzantine ruins at Kisebükü
Ready to take on the Turkish coastline in all its scenic glory? Then slap on the sunscreen and join us as we hit up some of the most beautiful bays you ever did see (heart eyes emoji).
Day 1 : Bodrum, Turkey
Day 2 : Bodrum to Kufre Bay
Day 3 : Kufre Bay to Balli Su
Day 4 : Balli Su to Okluk Bay
Day 5 : Okluk Bay to Ayinda
Day 6 : Ayinda to Kisebuku
Day 7 : Kisebuku to Bodrum
Day 8 : Bodrum
- -7 nights in an en-suite cabin (twin or double) on a motorised cruising gulet
- 7 Breakfasts
- 6 Lunches
- 7 Dinners
- Traditional Turkish gulet boat
-Day trip to the Dalyan Delta: from €50
-Etrim village tour: from €10
-Visit a Turkish hammam: from €20
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from Bodrum are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bodrum Sailing tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Topdeck. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 50 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 33 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 42 days before departure. For any departures within 27 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Bodrum Sailing tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bodrum Sailing tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.