- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Greece Sail around the North Dodecanese Islands
- Kos Island a popular Greek holiday island
- Leros An island steeped in history and Italian influence
- Patmos Discover the Island that was the place of exile for St John
Discover the highlights of the North Dodecanses islands on this memorable 7 nights gulet cruise, starting and ending in the Turkish port of Bodrum. Visit 5 different islands, each with it's own charm and character. Explore hidden coves and deserted beaches along the way.
Day: 1 Bodrum
Day: 2 Athens
Day: 3 Xirokampos Bay
Day: 4 Patmos Island
Day: 5 Lipsi Island
Day: 6 Kalymnos
Day: 7 Return to Bodrum
Day: 8 Bodrum
- 7 nights aboard an air-conditioned gulet in a shared cabin with WC (equivalent to a 3 star plus standard of accommodation)
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners
- Services of the gulet captain and crew
- All relevant port taxes
- Welcome drink
- International flights and visa
- Airport arrival and departure transfers
- Optional excursions and tipping. We recommend you allow a tip for your gulet crew of USD$5 - $10 per traveller per day. Tipping is an entirely personal gesture
- Bookmundi is partner with On The Go Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 70 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 46 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 13 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Aegean Islands Escape - 8 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Aegean Islands Escape - 8 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.