- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 26 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Sovietesque capital of Bishkek.
- Witness how Kyrgyz felt is made.
- Marvel at Charyn Canyon.
- Browse the stalls of Khujand's markets.
See all the 'stans (well, most of them) on this comprehensive 26-day tour through Central Asia. Learn about nomadic life in Song Köl, explore natural landscapes like Kaindy Lake's sunken forest, and witness the hustle and bustle of capital cities and their bazaars, cathedrals, and historical sites. Along the way, you'll sleep like the locals do in homestays and yurts to get even closer to this underexplored destination.
Day 1: Bishkek
Day 2: Bishkek/Chong-Kemin
Day 3: Chong-Kemin/Song Kul
Day 4: Song Kul/Tamga
Day 5: Tamga/Jety-Oguz
Day 6: Jety-Oguz/Karakol
Day 7: Karakol/Saty Village
Day 8: Saty Village/Almaty
Day 9: Almaty/Dushanbe
Day 10: Dushanbe/Kŭli Iskandarkŭl
Day 11: Kŭli Iskandarkŭl
Day 12: Kŭli Iskandarkŭl/Khŭjand
Day 13: Khŭjand/Tashkent
Day 14: Tashkent
Day 15: Tashkent/Samarkand
Day 16: Samarkand
Day 17: Samarkand/Aydar Kŭl Camp
Day 18: Aydar Kŭl Camp/Bukhara
Day 19: Bukhara
Day 20: Bukhara/Khiva
Day 21: Khiva
Day 22: Khiva/Dashoguz
Day 23: Dashoguz/Darvaza
Day 24: Darvaza/Ashgabat
Day 25: Ashgabat
Day 26: Ashgabat
- Standard hotels/guesthouses (20 nts), yurts (4 nts), homestay (1 nt).
24 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 9 dinners
Note: Allow USD500-650 for meals not included.
- Private vehicles, plane, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Yurt Building Demonstration, Barskoon
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group, Bishkek
- Your Local Living Moment: Overnight in a Yurt, Ozero Sonkël’
- Your Local Living Moment: Tamga Village Stay, Tamga
- Your Local Living Moment: Community Homestay, Kŭli Iskandarkŭl
- Your Local Living Moment: Overnight in a Yurt, Aydar Kŭl Camp
- Half-day city tour (Bishkek)
- Burana Tower visit (Bishkek)
- Przhevalsky Museum visit (Karakol)
- Yurt building presentation (Kizil Tuu)
- Saty village stay
- City tour (Almaty)
- Charyn Canyon Visit
- City tour (Dushanbe)
- Waterfall hike (Kŭli Iskandarkŭl)
- City tour (Khujand)
- Mug Yepe Visit (Istaravshan)
- Market visit (Khujand)
- City tour (Samarkand)
- Walking tour (Bukhara)
- Chashma Complex and Holy Spring Visit (Nurata)
- Fortress of Alexander the Great visit (Nurata)
- City tour (Bukhara)
- Khiva Ancient City tour
- City tour (Tashkent)
- Felt-making workshop visit
- Hikes and picnic lunch
- Derweze (Door to Hell)
- Erbent visit
- City tour (Ashgabat)
- Internal flight
- Transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Bishkek and from Ashgabat are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The Five Stans of the Silk Road tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 178 today.
- Save US$ 119+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Five Stans of the Silk Road tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
The Five Stans of the Silk Road tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Five Stans of the Silk Road tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.