- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Guided city tour of Bishkek
- Wander through Ala Archa National Park
- Visit Issyk Kul lake
- Sightsee in Karakol city
Visit the naturally beautiful Ala Archa Gorge and enjoy stunning scenic views. Learn more about the country on a guided city tour of Bishkek. Drive to the second largest alpine lake in the world – Issyk Kul Lake— which never freezes. Get acquainted with traditions and culture of nomadic people: visit yurt maker and eagle hunter houses and learn more about how the famous carpets are created and try to make your own carpet.
For more details on what you will see and do, please see the itinerary.
Day 1: Arrival, Ala Archa Gorge and Bishkek Tour
Day 2: Bishkek – Issyk Kul Lake
Day 3: Issyk Kul Lake – Karakol
Day 4: Karakol – Kochkor
Day 5: Kochkor – Bishkek
- 5 Breakfasts
- English speaking guide
- Entrances to all museums
- Mineral water during the tour
- Early check-in
- Single early check-in
- Half Board
- Full Board
- Single rooms
- Early check-in
- Travel insurance
- International Flights
- Visa and visa support
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.