- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 23 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-16832
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Learn about the diverse cultures of Central Asia.
- Soak in the scenic beauty of mountains and deserts.
- Connect with the locals during community village and yurt stays.
- Marvel at colourful mosaic buildings
With their reputation for welcoming visitors and their unique cultural footprint, the countries of Central Asia will remind you why you travel. This comprehensive 23-day tour will take you through nearly all the 'stans we visit, offering a fascinating glimpse at a beautiful part of the world most travellers miss. Stay at unique homestays, sleep in traditional yurts, discover the breathtaking mountain and desert scenery, enjoy free time in the Uzbek city of Tashkent, and roam gorgeous buildings built centuries ago. See Central Asia with a group of like-minded adventurers and an expert Chief Experience Officer (CEO) and cross off an entire and unexpected region of the world from your must-see list.
Day 1: Bishkek
Day 2: Bishkek/Chong-Kemin
Day 3: Chong-Kemin/Song Kul
Day 4: Song Kul/Tamga
Day 5: Tamga/Karakol
Day 6: Karakol
Day 7: Karakol/Saty Village
Day 8: Saty Village/Almaty
Day 9: Almaty/Dushanbe
Day 10: Dushanbe/Kuli Iskandarkul/ Gazza Village
Day 11: Gazza Village
Day 12: Gazza Village to Khujand
Day 13: Khujand/Tashkent
Day 14: Tashkent
Day 15: Tashkent/Samarkand
Day 16: Samarkand
Day 17: Samarkand/Aydar Kŭl Camp
Day 18: Aydar Kŭl Camp/Bukhara
Day 19: Bukhara
Day 20: Bukhara/Khiva
Day 21: Khiva
Day 22: Khiva/Tashkent
Day 23: Tashkent
- Standard hotels/guesthouses (19 nights), yurts (2 nights), CBT homestay (1 night).
22 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 8 dinners
Note: Allow USD490-640 for meals not included.
- Private vehicles, plane, train, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Yurt Building Demonstration, Barskoon Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Moment - Meet Your CEO and Group, Bishkek Your Local Living Moment: Overnight in a Yurt, Song Köl Your Local Living Moment: Tamga Village Stay, Tamga Your Local Living Moment: Community Homestay, Kuli Iskandarkul Your Local Living Moment: Overnight in a Yurt, Aydar Kŭl Camp. Half-day city tour (Bishkek). Burana Tower Visit (Bishkek). Przhevalsky Museum Visit (Karakol). Yurt building presentation (Kizil Tuu). Stay Village Stay. City tour (Almaty). Charyn Canyon Visit. City tour (Dushanbe). Waterfall hike (Kŭli Iskandarkŭl). City tour (Khujand). Mug Yepe Visit (Istaravshan). Market visit (Khujand). City tour (Samarkand). Walking tour (Bukhara). Chashma Complex and Holy Spring Visit (Nurata). Fortress of Alexander the Great Visit (Nurata). City tour (Bukhara). Khiva Ancient City Tour. City tour (Tashkent). Felt-making workshop visit. Hikes and picnic lunch. Internal flight. Transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- Your G for Good Moment: Yurt Building Demonstration, Barskoon
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Moment - Meet Your CEO and Group, Bishkek
- Your Local Living Moment: Overnight in a Yurt, Song Köl
- Your Local Living Moment: Tamga Village Stay, Tamga
- Your Local Living Moment: Community Homestay, Kuli Iskandarkul
- Your Local Living Moment: Overnight in a Yurt, Aydar Kŭl Camp
- Half-day city tour (Bishkek)
- Burana Tower Visit (Bishkek)
- Przhevalsky Museum Visit (Karakol)
- Yurt building presentation (Kizil Tuu)
- Stay Village Stay
- City tour (Almaty)
- Charyn Canyon Visit
- City tour (Dushanbe)
- Waterfall hike (Kŭli Iskandarkŭl)
- City tour (Khujand)
- Mug Yepe Visit (Istaravshan)
- Market visit (Khujand)
- City tour (Samarkand)
- Walking tour (Bukhara)
- Chashma Complex and Holy Spring Visit (Nurata)
- Fortress of Alexander the Great Visit (Nurata)
- City tour (Bukhara)
- Khiva Ancient City Tour
- City tour (Tashkent)
- Felt-making workshop visit
- Hikes and picnic lunch
- Internal flight
- Transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Bishkek and from Tashkent are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Multi-Stan Adventure - Bishkek to Tashkent tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 149+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Multi-Stan Adventure - Bishkek to Tashkent tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 February 2024, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Multi-Stan Adventure - Bishkek to Tashkent tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Multi-Stan Adventure - Bishkek to Tashkent tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.