- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- Museum and gallery visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 23 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Learn about the diverse cultures of Central Asia.
- Soak in the scenic beauty of mountains and deserts.
- Connect with the locals during community village and yurt stays.
- Marvel at colourful mosaic buildings
With their reputation for welcoming visitors and their unique cultural footprint, the countries of Central Asia will remind you why you travel. This comprehensive 23-day tour will take you through nearly all the 'stans we visit, offering a fascinating glimpse at a beautiful part of the world most travellers miss. Stay at unique homestays, sleep in traditional yurts, discover the breathtaking mountain and desert scenery, enjoy free time in the Uzbek city of Tashkent, and roam gorgeous buildings built centuries ago. See Central Asia with a group of like-minded adventurers and an expert Chief Experience Officer (CEO) and cross off an entire and unexpected region of the world from your must-see list.
Day 1: Bishkek
Day 2: Bishkek/Chong-Kemin
Day 3: Chong-Kemin/Song Kul
Day 4: Song Kul/Tamga
Day 5: Tamga/Jety-Oguz
Day 6: Jety-Oguz/Karakol
Day 7: Karakol/Saty Village
Day 8: Saty Village/Almaty
Day 9: Almaty/Dushanbe
Day 10: Dushanbe/Kuli Iskandarkul
Day 11: Kuli Iskandarkul
Day 12: Kuli Iskandarkul/Khŭjand
Day 13: Khŭjand/Tashkent
Day 14: Tashkent
Day 15: Tashkent/Samarkand
Day 16: Samarkand
Day 17: Samarkand/Aydar Kŭl Camp
Day 18: Aydar Kŭl Camp/Bukhara
Day 19: Bukhara
Day 20: Bukhara/Khiva
Day 21: Khiva
Day 22: Khiva/Tashkent
Day 23: Tashkent
- Standard hotels/guesthouses (15 nts), yurts (3 nts), CBT homestays (4 nts)
22 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 8 dinners
Note: Allow USD545-710 for meals not included.
- Private vehicles, plane, train, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Yurt Building Demonstration, Barskoon
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group, Bishkek
- Your Local Living Moment: Overnight in a Yurt, Ozero Sonkël’
- Your Local Living Moment: Tamga Village Stay, Tamga
- Your Local Living Moment: Community Homestay, Kuli Iskandarkul
- Your Local Living Moment: Overnight in a Yurt, Aydar Kŭl Camp
- Half-day city tour (Bishkek)
- Burana Tower Visit (Bishkek)
- Przhevalsky Museum Visit (Karakol)
- Yurt building presentation (Kizil Tuu)
- Stay Village Stay
- City tour (Almaty)
- Charyn Canyon Visit
- City tour (Dushanbe)
- Waterfall hike (Kŭli Iskandarkŭl)
- City tour (Khujand)
- Mug Yepe Visit (Istaravshan)
- Market visit (Khujand)
- City tour (Samarkand)
- Walking tour (Bukhara)
- Chashma Complex and Holy Spring Visit (Nurata)
- Fortress of Alexander the Great Visit (Nurata)
- City tour (Bukhara)
- Khiva Ancient City Tour
- City tour (Tashkent)
- Felt-making workshop visit
- Hikes and picnic lunch
- Internal flight
- Transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Bishkek and from Tashkent are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Multi-Stan Adventure - Bishkek to Tashkent tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 175 today.
- Earn US$ 116+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Multi-Stan Adventure - Bishkek to Tashkent tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 May 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Multi-Stan Adventure - Bishkek to Tashkent tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Multi-Stan Adventure - Bishkek to Tashkent tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.