- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- The Silk Road Experience the contrasts of the dramatic mountains of Kyrgyzstan and the plains of Uzbekistan
- Yurt stay Sample nomadic life with an overnight in a traditional felt tent
- Mountain scenery Stand on the shores of sublime alpine lakes surrounded by snowcapped peaks
- Walks Explore Chichkan Gorge and the walnut woodland of Arslanbob
This overland adventure travels along parts of the ancient Silk Road through the wild mountain landscape of Kyrgyzstan and across the border and onto the dusty plains of Uzbekistan. Suusamyr Valley - Drive through remote mountain scenery and past lush alpine valleys passing nomadic families Song Kul - Stand on the shores of sublime alpine lakes and sleep in a traditional yurt Arslanbob - walk amongst ancient towering walnut forests and discover hidden waterfalls
Day 1 : In Bishkek; afternoon city sightseeing
Day 2 : Drive to Karakol via Burana Tower and Issyk Kul Lake
Day 3 : Explore Karakol; walk in Djety Oguz Gorge
Day 4 : Drive to Kochkor; visit waterfalls en route
Day 5 : Spend the night in a traditional yurt at Song Kul Lake
Day 6 : Morning at Song Kul; return to Kochkor
Day 7 : Scenic drive through the mountains to Suusamyr Valley
Day 8 : Walking in Chichkan Gorge; afternoon drive to Toktogul Reservoir
Day 9 : Mountain drive to Djalal-Abad.
Day 10 : Discover Arslanbob, walk through walnut woodland, visit waterfall
Day 11 : Drive to Osh; cross border into Uzbekistan and drive to Fergana City
Day 12 : Drive via ceramic workshop in Rishtan to Tashkent
Day 13 : In Tashkent, city tour; free afternoon
Day 14 : Tour ends in Tashkent
- 13 Breakfast, 6 Dinner
- 5 nights simple guesthouse
- 1 night simple yurt
- 5 nights simple hotel
- 2 nights comfortable hotel
- Bus, 4WD
- Explore Tour Leader(s), Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Bishkek and from Tashkent are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kyrgyzstan's Silk Road Journey tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 133 today.
- Save US$ 88+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kyrgyzstan's Silk Road Journey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 253 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 22 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Kyrgyzstan's Silk Road Journey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kyrgyzstan's Silk Road Journey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.