- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Day 1 : Arrive Bishkek
Day 2 : Bishkek sightseeing
Day 3 : Transfer to Son-Kul Lake (3,100m)
Day 4 : Son-Kul Lake (3,100m)
Day 5 : Transfer to Issyk-Kul Lake (1,690m)
Day 6 : Transfer to Jeti-Oguz Gorge (2,250m)
Day 7 : Trek to Telety Pass (3,800m)
Day 8 : Trek over Telety Pass (3,800m) down to Karakol Gorge (2,500m)
Day 9 : Hike to the foot of Karakol Peak (5,216m)
Day 10 : Trek along the gorge to Ala Kol Lake (3,532m)
Day 11 : Trek over Ala Kol Pass (3,800m) & descend into Arashan Gorge (2,600m)
Day 12 : Transfer to Karakol (1,800m)
Day 13 : Transfer to Cholpon-Ata
Day 14 : Transfer to Bishkek
Day 15 : Trip concludes in Bishkek
- Any international flights to/from Bishkek are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kyrgyzstan & the Tian Shan Mountains tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 134 today.
- Earn US$ 89+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kyrgyzstan & the Tian Shan Mountains tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 April 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 69 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kyrgyzstan & the Tian Shan Mountains tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kyrgyzstan & the Tian Shan Mountains tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour has obtained a COVID-19 CLEAN accreditation from Quality Tourism Australia.