- duration 7 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 18-99 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-29781
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Discover Kyrgyzstan's rich culture and history
- Explore Kyrgyzstan's natural beauty on an exciting excursion
- Learn about the nomadic culture and sleep in a yurt
Explore Kyrgyzstan on this exciting 7-day tour. Uncover Kyrgyzstan's history in Bishkek. Immerse yourself in nature as you explore mountains, lakes, and gorges. Discover all that Kyrgyzstan has to offer on these exciting and varied excursions.
Day 1: Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Day 2: Bishkek - Tosor, Kyrgyzstan
Day 3: Tosor - Naryn, Kyrgyzstan
Day 4: Naryn - Tash Rabat, Kyrgyzstan
Day 5: Tash Rabat - Son Kul, Kyrgyzstan
Day 6: Son Kul - Kyzyl Ol - Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Day 7: Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- 6N in Yurt camp, homestay and guesthouses
- 6 Breakfast(s), 4 Dinner(s),
- Airport transfers and transport as per itinerary
- Guide during some activities
- Visits and excursions
- Caravan Sarai excursion
- Lake visits
- River valley visit
- Single room accommodation
- Early check in in Day 1
- English speaking guide
- A visit to yurt production in Kyzyl-Tuu
- Alcohol and soft drinks
- Horses for riding
- Visa for Kyrgyzstan
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 34+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kyrgyzstan Adventure 7D/6N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 February 2024, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kyrgyzstan Adventure 7D/6N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kyrgyzstan Adventure 7D/6N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols